This chalet is located on the shores of Berrara Lagoon with the beach just around the corner. The lounge room overlooks the lagoon and nature reserve where families of wild swans, pelicans, kangaroos, ducks and other birdlife provide constant entertainment.
It is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with family and friends and this chalet has the following features:
Fully equipped modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, stove, sandwich press, coffee plunger, kettle, toaster, rice cooker, loads of cutlery, utensils, pans, crockery and glass wear
- Outdoor Weber Q gas barbecue with hotplate & bbq tools.
- Comfortable lounge suite and large coffee table for drinks & games.
- An entertainment system which includes a 42 inch led Tv, Dvd/Usb video player, Cd/Usb/Ipod/Iphone/radio stereo.
- Indoor 6 person dining suite.
- Outdoor 4 person dining suite and large outdoor umbrella.
- Air conditioner (reverse cycle) and log fire heater.
- A games cupboard - chess, scrabble, boggle, monopoly, cards plus 100+ books
- Essentials for young children - a high chair, kids plates, bowls, cups, cutlery, toy chest, colouring books & pencils.
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
- Separate laundry with industrial washing machines and dryer.
- Please note * that Berrara Waters Chalets are a Private Estate and NOT a Holiday Resort.
Maximum strictly 5 people. Extras will be evicted. Please respect others by reducing noise levels in all outdoor areas after 10.00pm.
Strictly no parking or camping on grassed areas - Please place all garbage in locked skip bins at entrance to chalets and relock
- No smoking inside the house
- Firewood is not supplied
- No pets allowed
- Linen is not supplied
Upon booking we require a security deposit plus credit card details. Once the property is inspected after your departure and no issues are found your security deposit will be released into your nominated bank account and credit card details are destroyed within two weeks.
Please read Booking Conditions for information on Cancellations. To see full Booking Conditions return to the Home Page.
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 0 Garage
Sleeps a maximum of 4 adults: 1 Queen bed, 1 Double, 1 Single
'Sea Shells' Chalet @ Berrara
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-7608
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
Best locationSuzy - 21st March 2021
Great place to stay! Everything you need is there except for byo linen and towels. Beautiful view of the lagoon. Kangaroos at your doorstep.We loved our stay we’ll be back
Planning next visit.richarddawes - 13th November 2020
Quiet and comfortable. However the cleaning after previous booking was not done or done poorly. But everything else made up for it!
SerenityCarolyn - 1st September 2019
Loved our stay at this chalet. Looked straight out over the lagoon and was so peaceful. The chalet itself was wonderfully comfortable and we really enjoyed that it even had a wood fire. Top marks for location, cleanliness, interior comforts etc. Would definitely like to return for a much longer stay.
Wonderful time!Celeste - 3rd October 2018
Our stay in Challet 9 was comfortable and just what we needed. It was well kitted out with a very functional kitchen. The views were beautiful and it was well protected from wind. Kids had space to play and enjoyed the wallabies. Take extra toilet paper.