Situated in idyllic Berrara and close to some of the South Coast's most beautiful beaches, National Parks, Swan Lake and Berrara Creek lagoon, this destination is certainly hard to beat. This modern, comfortable house is great for families and comes with plenty of space and everything you need for a fantastic holiday.
* Four bedrooms
* Main bathroom and ensuite
* Large living room with Sony HDTV with HDMI gaming input
* Bluetooth Sound System
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
* Spacious dining area
* Large outdoor living area with outdoor lounge, 5 burner gas BBQ + wok
* Reverse cycle air conditioning keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter
* Free unlimited NBN WiFi
* Optus Fetch TV with Optus Sport including Premier League
* Apple TV with access to Netflix, Stan and Free to Air Catch Up TV (your own account details are required for some services)
* Fully fenced back yard suitable for pets (outside only)
* Refreshing outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach
* Daily visits by the local kangaroos!
Strictly no party policy- the house is in a quiet area- neighbours with young children are not to be disturbed.
Minimum age of booker 25 years of age. Age will be checked and booking cancelled if under 25 years of age.
(2 x queen, 2 x double2 x single beds)
Upon booking we require a security deposit plus credit card details. Once the property is inspected after your departure and no issues are found, your security deposit will be released into your nominated bank account and credit card details are destroyed within two weeks.
Please read Booking Conditions for information on cancellations. To see full booking conditions return to the home page.
Sleeps 8 : 2 Queen Beds, 2 Tri Bunks.
Off Road Driving, Barbecue, Motorcycling, Mountain Biking, Trail bike riding, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Canoeing, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Estuary, Fishing - Game, Exercising, Flora, Fossicking, Golfing, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Snorkelling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Animal Viewing, Walking, Water-based.